1 someone who develops real estate (especially someone who prepares a site for residential or commercial use)
2 photographic equipment consisting of a chemical solution for developing film
- A person or entity engaged in the creation or improvement of certain classes of products.
- A real estate developer; a person or company who prepares a parcel of land for sale, or creates structures on that land.
- A film developer; a person who uses chemicals to create photographs from photograph negatives.
- A liquid used in the processing of traditional photos.
- A software developer; a person or company who creates or modifies computer software.
someone engaged product creation and improvement
real estate developer
liquid used in film processing
Developer can refer to:
- A software
developer, one who programs computers or designs the system to
match the requirements of a systems
- "Developers, Developers, Developers", a viral video of Steve Ballmer praising software developers.
- A game developer, a person or business involved in game development, the process of designing and creating games.
- A real-estate developer, one who builds on land or changes and enhances the use of an existing building for some new purpose or to better effect.
- Photographic developer is a chemical, often a mixture of metol and hydroquinone, which converts the latent silver halide image in the exposed photograph material into reduced, opaque, black silver metal.
developer in German: Entwickler
developer in Japanese: デベロッパー
developer in Korean: 개발자
developer in Dutch: Ontwikkelaar
developer in Russian: Девелопер